Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fun day at ESCAPE(:

While waiting for Jo, my PSP landed in the hands of an OSTRICH:D

Marcus being forced to take a pic with me(:
Queueing up for Flipper(:
The girls(:
Our childhood times(:
INVERTER!~ (:
Poor poor Marcus why do you look so sullen?. -.-LUNCH:D

Let's end off with the classic photos of Marcus Hoo Puncher(:


Finally, done with the pictures(:


Wooooots~ Escape ytd w Munyee, Lijing, Peiying, Bryan, Jo, Marcus, MinSunn, WeiCheng, QiHeng, YuWei, HuaZhong:D Was supposed to meet at 10 but I reached at 9.40-.- Afraid that I'd be late=x Anw, met up with Marcus first and we went into the platform and waited for the latecomers(: And thanks to Jo, for being late fr an hour plus therefore, we had to pay $2 for the MRT fare-.- That was the most exp trip luhs-.- But...... nvm. We still had a fun time on the train.Just disturbing Marcus alone is enough to make you laugh like mad....


Bus-ed to Escape then the first ride was Flipper(: Well, the girls were like...... Ahhhh-ing and waaa-ing(Not because we're scared, but just for the fun of it).... but..... the boys?. Were dead like ZOMBIES:( Alright..... Nvm.... Followed by Rainbow(: It was a windy ride laaa(: More like a ride for us to cool down-.- Haha! The next is Haunted House-.- I tell you. I hate that the MOST! WeiCheng, Peiying, Bryan MinSunn and Me went in tgt. And err... I was like tugging and pulling at WC's shirt throughout.... I didn't know what Iwas scared of laaa.... Just scared-.- And you know what?. There was a ghostly fellow following us throughout the whole journey and I realised it only when we were near to the exit when I finally decided to lift my head up for a peek. And I totally regretted it, alright.... That fellow was like just right beside me>:( And he/she really scared me like shit laaaa:( Well, but nvm. It was still fun:D Haha! WeiCheng, Sorry yeah.... Haha!~ It was Viking after that.... Damn damn fun..... (: We were sitting at the top of it and when the Viking reached the peak, we had the feeing of almost falling off our seats-.- But the feeling's still enjoyable(: Took a roller-caoster ride after that.... Well, reminicising childhood times(: Then Inverter after that:D Me, Marcus and Munyee went first:D Fun!~ Wet and wild + Revolution were closed which was really dampening:( But nvm:D We still had alot of fun(:After that, cause of the drizzle, rides had to be suspended. So, went off for lunch after that(: The food there wasn't really nice.... D: Went back to take flippers with the girls + Joel while others went for Go-Karts(: And I went off earlier after that tgt w Marcus arnd 4.45... Bused back to Pasir Ris Mrt and trian back to Clementi then cabbed back to home(: And rushed home just in time for Physics tuition(: Phew, luckily~


Went for guitar lesson after that then train-ed to JE to meet up with family after their movie(: Shopped at the Pasar Malam and I bought 2 shirts(:


Home sweet home after that:D

I'm so broke for now. Damned!~ Money money roll in pleeeease:( $_$

No comments: